Sunday, December 2, 2012

Long Time No See!

Well, well ,well I have not been here in a very long minute. I'm about to get laid off again and I looked up at my bulletin board and there it was: a post it note with my blogger address, email and password. Sooo, here I am. BTW last time I was laid off I started taking courses at Kaplan, and thats how this all started. I've been thinking about my parents alot lately. The other day I found my fathers harmonicas (that I thought had been gone forever). It was both a joyous and mournful occasion. I am glad to have them. Anyway now that I am going to be off from work until I find another job I was thinking of going back to school, especially since I didn't finish the last time. I will need to be changing my thinking however, last time I was going for an associates degree in medical transcription. I am not sure if that is the job for me. Something in the same field just not that.
Anyway I've got to go , I'm gonna do dishes and shower before church, maybe I'll send the boys to the birthday party with their older brother, so I can do something else.


Bye for now Berta :)

No comments:

Post a Comment