Friday, January 11, 2013

Hey, Whatcha been upto?

OK, it's been a few weeks since I was here last. The holidays are over, a new year has begun. This chapter is finished and a new one begins. I am officially terminated (possible for rehire) whatever! I was kinda tired of that place anyway. When one door closes another one opens, I just hope there's a new car on the other side and not a camel (Wawawawa...) Anyway I just thought I'd stop by and leave a note. I believe now that I am not working (as long as I have internet) I will be stopping by more often and chatting. Even if it is only with myself, it makes me feel better to "write" it down . Sorta clears my head. Just leave your thoughts at the door, so they don't keep you awake at night.
 
Bye for now Berta =)



No comments:

Post a Comment